New Intel Gen 12 Processor blocks MMD stage with white panel
SOLVED! … ? A driver issue? Try it and Leave a Comment, below!
A reader, Fukuro, left a Comment describing how to solve this White Screen issue:
I had the same problem since I’ve built a new computer with an 12 Gen Intel i5 CPU.
But now for my case it’s solved, and I had to reboot at least 3 or 4 times for the drivers… you will understand after reading what’s under this text…. here is what I did:
– go to this official Intel’s Website, download and install the Intel Driver and Support: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
– next open the intel driver, when you click on it, it should redirect you to intel’s website
– it will check what drivers you don’t have, normally if you have this white screen problem, you should see a driver related to intel’s graphic hardware: install it.
– it will ask you to reboot, do that
– open that Intel Driver Util again and check for other graphics drivers, install them and reboot again until you don’t see any other drivers related to graphics.
– open MMD
I hope this will fix the problem for you guys!
Many MMDers who have purchased new Windows 11 computers have reported that they cannot see the stage screen… it’s like the stage has a white screen, a white panel, covering the stage view in MMD. These new computers feature the Intel Gen 12 Processor.
It has come to my attention that the Intel Gen 12 Processor cannot run the older DirectX programs like MikuMikuDance.
I hope that some computer savvy MMDer finds a way around this problem.
I have no solution at this time. Microsoft or Intel will need to find a way to let the Intel Gen 12 Processor run these older, legacy games.